8/30/2004

So you've decided to start a blog...

I don't know why I'm doing this. Even I barely care about what I think, so why am I posting it on a blog? The answer is, I suppose, either "because I'm bored," or "because everyone else is doing it."

I have no idea what this blog will be about. I'm guessing it'll be random musings of little interest to most people. At this point, no one even knows I'm doing this, so I'm basically just writing to amuse myself. And methinks I'm not even accomplishing that.

So we'll see what happens. Maybe I'll post articles I've already written. Maybe I'll just link to other sites I find interesting.

The few things I can guarantee, however, is that there will be a decided lack of focus, thoughts will probably go unfinished, this won't be regularly updated, and any time spent reading this will be time you will never get back.

So good luck to us all, and I'm sorry.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?