10/19/2004

Slap Happy

Man, do I hate election years. I always have, too. All those ridiculous ads that show the candidate's opponent walking in slow motion, or speaking to a group in slow motion, all done to make said opponent look evil. (And let's face it: people doing things in slow motion always makes them look evil.)

This election year is way worse than they usually are. I think it's because I'm getting older, but I've paid attention to this election more than I usually do. I can't tell you how sick to death I am of hearing things like "Flip-flopper" and "No blood for oil." It seems sad, but most people treat elections and politics like it's a football game. It doesn't matter how crappy your team is or how badly they're doing, you root for them anyway. You root for them loudly, blindly, and annoyingly.

So without devolving too much further into something I know bothers us all, I'm going to offer some respite to ya'll. As corny as this is, it did send a giddy chill though me, and made me feel oh-so-satisfied. I'll admit I giggled like a 4th grader.

So now, without further ado, I present

Slap The Candidate

Have fun, children.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?