10/07/2004

Surreal Moment of the Day

Today I almost ran over Ron Jeremy in a parking lot.



I wish there was a great story to go along with that, but that's pretty much it. Just me pulling around in a parking lot, having to stop short because there was Ron "The Hedgehog" Jeremy standing in front of my car.

I wasn't going to mention this encounter, but "Today I almost ran over Ron Jeremy in a parking lot" is at the top of the list of things I never thought I'd say, right after, "Excuse me, Mr. Affleck, I believe you have my flan."

Anywho, just thought I'd pass that along. Do with it what you will.

Comments:
I can't imagine saying that to Ben Affleck - I mean, what if he had ordered Flan too, and they were just serving him first because he's famous?
 
What's the deal with immediately recognizing that it was Ron Jeremy, and not just some gross guy you were almost running into?
 
Actually, my first thought was, "Wow...that guy who plays Hagrid is a lot shorter than I thought."
 
Hi Todd the Corpse. I didn't know you had a blog! No one ever tells me anything. I have a new blog at my new job, you'll have to write me a guest column some day: www.oregonlive.com/entertainment/hypermedia/
Woo!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?